What the Heck is Tailwind CSS?
Speaker: Michael Todd
- Backstory: Similar frameworks that inspired it, and others it departs from - What does “utility-first” mean?
- Bits of audio from the creator Adam Wathan
- Use cases: Long-term projects that are passed around among a good number of developers - Examples of sites that have adopted it
- Arguments against: Tons of unused CSS if you don’t include something like purge-css in your workflow, etc.
- Future of the framework: Proposed changes as well as others’ ideas for improvement